Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - April 21, 2008


First a review of last weeks plans:

The Slow Cooker Pot Roast was a hit. We will have it again. I love whole meal recipes for the crock pot that mean you don't have to mess up any more pots. :)
Corn Casserole is always a hit in our family. Its fast and easy. I have to remember to post the recipe here soon.
Lasagne is another one that is a favorite here. DD is the only one that's not real fond of it, but I make up to her for that by serving caesar salad, which she loves, with it.
Instead of chicken and rice I decided to make use of the fajita kits that DH had bought by mistake when I sent him to the store for taco kits a litte while back. It's the first time I had the fajita kit. It was okay, but we'd just as soon have our own version without the kit.
We didn't get to the burgers and fries last week. We ended up going out of town.

Okay, on to plans for this week!

Monday - Meaty Chili
Tuesday - Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza - using Crystal's recipe for pizza crust that I found a while ago. It is great! I had given up making homemade pizza because I couldn't get the crust right, but she has me making homemade pizza again, and loving it. ;)
Thursday - Chicken and rice
Friday - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Saturday - BBQ

No comments: