Monday, April 21, 2008

A New Plan

I started this blog as a place for my family to share recipes, but nobody seems interested in doing that so I'm changing my plans. This is now going to be where I share my recipes.

I recently started participating in a Menu Plan Monday blog meme started by The Organizing Junkie. She invites people to post their menu plans for the week on their blogs on Monday and then post to the Mr. Linky for that week on her blog saying that you've done so. It's fun to check out different people's recipes and get some new ideas to try.

I've decided to use this blog to post the recipes for some of the things I post in my menu plans. I will still try to remember to include tags in the recipes so that the tags ca serve as an kind of index in finding recipes. I think I will also start posting my menu plans here rather than on my other blog.

I'd love to hear from you if you decide to try one of my recipes, or if you have a suggestion of a recipe for me to try.

No comments: